Mission of the IER center
The IER serves to internationalize Wakayama University as its core organizer of international exchanges by:
- Providing foreign students with the education and knowledge of the Japanese language and culture, and also developing training materials and method of Japanese language education.
- Providing advice and guidance to foreign students on education and life in Japan to create a most academically productive environment.
- Providing information, support and training for students intending to study abroad.
- Collaborating with surrounding local communities of Wakayama University to facilitate an international experience for the local community as well as Japanese experience for foreign students.
- Promoting Wakayama University's international academic and research partnerships and collaborations with overseas academic institutions.
|The IER director and some of our staff describe what Wadai is all about||The President of our University shares his vision for Wadai|