Necessities for exchange students coming to Wakayama (application forms)
Please complete the following necessities for your student exchange and send back to Center for International Education and research of Wakayama University by postal mail. You can also send them by e-mails EXCEPT FOR PHOTOGRAGHS and CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT BALANCE.
- International Exchange Student Application for Admission Wakayama University (Please print clearly)
⇒Application for Admission form.
- Statement of Purpose (We will ask faculties to find your academic adviser according to your major field and your letter of motivation. So, please describe your study in detail.)
- Official transcripts from your Home University
- 6 passport-style photographs (size: 40mm×30mm DO NOT attach the photos to an e-mail. Please send them by post. The photos should be with your head uncovered, having been took within 6 months and no background and clear image. These photos will be used for your visa application and student ID)
- A copy of Japanese Language Proficiency Test Certificate N2 (or higher) or any other Japanese language certificate if any
- Letter of recommendation from your authority (if you have)
- A copy of Passport (The copy should be the page of photo, name, sex, date of birth, the number of passport, the issued date, the valid date of passport. It is needless if you are applying for a passport.)
- Health certificate
- APPLICATION FOR CERTIFICATE OF ELIGIBILITY (Please fill in the form “For applicant 1,2,3” )
⇒Application for Certificate of Eligibility form.
- The Certificate of deposit balance (you need to submit the Certificate of Supporting to meet the expense while in Japan with thisapplication.) Please attach “the Certificate of deposit balance”, more than $10,000(US) per year.（$5,000 for 6 months）
- Application for Residence (International House) Please submit this application for living in the International House.
⇒Application for Residence form.
Wakayama University application deadline
- Starting 1st semester (from April) ⇒ December 20th
- Starting 2nd semester (from October) ⇒ April 30th