Lecturer / Ph.D. in Eng.
Department of Computer and Communication Sciences,
Faculty of Systems Engineering,
Shigeaki Kuzuoka received B.E., M.E., and Ph.D. degrees from Tokyo Institute of Technology in 2002, 2004, and 2007, respectively.
He was an assistant professor from 2007 to 2009, and has been a lecturer since 2009 in the Department of Computer and Communication Sciences, Wakayama University.
- Information Theory, especially Shannon Theory, Source Coding, and Multi-terminal Information Theory.
- S.Watanabe and S. Kuzuoka, ``Universal Wyner-Ziv coding for distortion constrained general side-information,'' arXiv:1302.0050
- S.Watanabe, S. Kuzuoka, and V.Y.F. Tan, ``Non-asymptotic and second-order achievability bounds for coding with side-information,'' arXiv:1301.6467
- S. Kuzuoka, ``A sufficient condition for the existence of a universal Slepian-Wolf code,'' IEICE Trans. Fundamentals, vol. E93-A, no. 7, pp. 1355--1362, July 2010.
- S. Kuzuoka, ``Slepian-Wolf coding of individual sequences based on ensembles of linear functions,'' IEICE Trans. Fundamentals, vol. E92-A, no. 10, pp. 2393--2401, Oct. 2009.
A. Kimura, T. Uyematsu, S. Kuzuoka, and S. Watanabe,
"Universal source coding over generalized complementary delivery networks,"
IEEE Transactions on Information Theory,
vol. 55, no. 3, pp. 1360--1373, March 2009.
- S. Kuzuoka, ``An application of linear codes to the problem of source coding with partial side information,'' IEICE Trans. Fundamentals, vol. E91-A, no. 8, pp. 2151--2158, Aug. 2008.
- S. Kuzuoka and T. Uyematsu, ``Fixed-slope universal lossy coding for individual sequences and nonstationary sources,'' IEICE Trans. Fundamentals, vol. E91-A, no. 3, pp. 836--845, Mar. 2008.
- A. Kimura, T. Uyematsu, and S. Kuzuoka,
``Universal coding for correlated sources with complementary delivery,''
IEICE Trans. Fundamentals, vol. E90-A, no. 9, pp. 1840--1847, Sept. 2007.
- S. Kuzuoka and T. Uyematsu, ``Universal lossy coding
for individual sequences based on complexity functions,''
IEICE Trans. Fundamentals, vol. E90-A, no. 2, pp. 491--503,
- S. Kuzuoka and T. Uyematsu, ``Relationship among complexities of
individual sequences over countable alphabet,'' IEICE
Trans. Fundamentals, vol. E89-A, no. 7, pp. 2047--2055, July 2006.
- Information Theory
- Probability and Statistics
- Computer and Communication Sciences Applied Experiment
- Computer and Communication Sciences Seminar
- Introduction to Computer and Communication Sciences
- Introduction to Information Science
- Practice in Basic C Programming
Last Update: 1 Apr. 2013