Shigeaki Kuzuoka received the B.E., M.E., and Ph.D. degrees from Tokyo Institute of Technology in 2002, 2004, and 2007, respectively. He was an assistant professor from 2007 to 2009, and has been a lecturer since 2009 in the Faculty of Systems Engineering of Wakayama University.
Information Theory, especially Shannon Theory, Source Coding, and Multi-terminal Information Theory.
- S. Kuzuoka and S.Watanabe, `` A Dichotomy of Functions in Distributed Coding: An Information Spectral Approach,'' arXiv:1408.5971
- S. Kuzuoka and S.Watanabe, ``An information-spectrum approach to weak variable-length source coding with side-information,'' arXiv:1401.3809
- S.Watanabe, S. Kuzuoka, and V.Y.F. Tan, ``Non-asymptotic and second-order achievability bounds for coding with side-information,'' arXiv:1301.6467
- S.Watanabe and S. Kuzuoka, ``Universal Wyner-Ziv coding for distortion constrained general side-information,''
IEEE Trans. Inform. Theory, vol. 60, no. 12, pp. 7568--7583, Dec. 2014.
- S. Kuzuoka, ``A sufficient condition for the existence of a universal Slepian-Wolf code,'' IEICE Trans. Fundamentals, vol. E93-A, no. 7, pp. 1355--1362, July 2010.
- S. Kuzuoka, ``Slepian-Wolf coding of individual sequences based on ensembles of linear functions,'' IEICE Trans. Fundamentals, vol. E92-A, no. 10, pp. 2393--2401, Oct. 2009.
A. Kimura, T. Uyematsu, S. Kuzuoka, and S. Watanabe,
"Universal source coding over generalized complementary delivery networks,"
IEEE Trans. Inform. Theory,
vol. 55, no. 3, pp. 1360--1373, March 2009.
- S. Kuzuoka, ``An application of linear codes to the problem of source coding with partial side information,'' IEICE Trans. Fundamentals, vol. E91-A, no. 8, pp. 2151--2158, Aug. 2008.
- S. Kuzuoka and T. Uyematsu, ``Fixed-slope universal lossy coding for individual sequences and nonstationary sources,'' IEICE Trans. Fundamentals, vol. E91-A, no. 3, pp. 836--845, Mar. 2008.
- A. Kimura, T. Uyematsu, and S. Kuzuoka,
``Universal coding for correlated sources with complementary delivery,''
IEICE Trans. Fundamentals, vol. E90-A, no. 9, pp. 1840--1847, Sept. 2007.
- S. Kuzuoka and T. Uyematsu, ``Universal lossy coding
for individual sequences based on complexity functions,''
IEICE Trans. Fundamentals, vol. E90-A, no. 2, pp. 491--503,
- S. Kuzuoka and T. Uyematsu, ``Relationship among complexities of
individual sequences over countable alphabet,'' IEICE
Trans. Fundamentals, vol. E89-A, no. 7, pp. 2047--2055, July 2006.
Information Theory, Probability and Statistics, etc.
Last Update: 5 Dec. 2014