- If the library doesn’t hold the book you need for your study, you can make a request to purchase.
- We decide to purchase the book according to the scope of our collection policy.
- Please check the library catalog and if the library doesn’t hold the book you need , log in "My Library" to apply from the application screen.
- Only students of Wkakayama University
Not be adopted
- Magazines and serials (including back number)
- Out of print materials (used books)
- Special materials such as dissertations
- Manga, amusement
- Books for preparing for various qualifications or employment exams
- Price (exclude tax): lower than 1,000 yen, higher than 20,000 yen
- Books intended to PR or advertis for religious or political organizations
- How-to books, or something should be purchased by the individual.
- One person can request within 10 books and 40,000 yen each school year.
- If you have overdue books, we can not accept your request.
- Because of the budget limitation, request might not be accepted even when it meets the standards.
How to apply
- Log in "My Library" to apply from the application screen.
- Make sure the book is not held in our Library.
Notification for use
We will send email notification to you when the book you have ordered is ready.The book will be held at our library for your use for a period of one week after we send the notification.